MAXICLOUD – Powerful & reliable communications supporting your business across the UK
Reasons to choose a hosted solution include:
- Quick and easy to add new sites or users
- No need for large upfront investment
- Can include tools and services such as hosted contact centres, intelligent numbers and voice continuity
- A wide range of calling features
- Can cope with organisations that have multiple sites across the world
- Easily managed using an online portal
- And much more
Easy set-up and no need for lots of equipment
At Maximum Networks, we can provide customers with managed IP telephony services and hosting solutions, customised to the customers requirements. Maximum Networks should be your first port of call. Including a set of rich features, our hosting solutions come without having to purchase a phone system or extra standard phone lines.
iPECS Cloud from market leaders Ericsson-LG Enterprise offers everything you’d expect from an on-site phone solution – delivered via the cloud. Whether you have one home office or operate from multiple locations internationally, the system can be designed to scale.
Get simple, reliable communications right at your desktop, delivered from secure, robust data centres. While you just use the handset, web portal or apps to access what you need when you need it, everything else is managed for you.
A simple but intuitive interface, tailored to do exactly what your business needs, makes it easy to manage the daily running of your communications, with multiple levels of reporting.
The iPECS Cloud from Ericsson-LG Enterprise
Choose from one of four handsets designed to offer a no-nonsense user experience – all of which offer full access to the entire suite of iPECS functionality and features. These range from models suitable for all users and offering a simple interface to mid-range models and high-end phones able to handle large call volumes or offering a full touchscreen interface with Bluetooth and wireless support. The top-of-the-range LIP-9071, for example, essentially provides a phone and tablet in one device.
Also accompanying the system are an on-site call server, consoles and ways of accessing the solution remotely and on the move.
Benefits and features
This super-flexible solution can be completely tailored to what you need, and is packed with on-demand features offers stacks of benefits, whatever your business, including:
- Ability to add or remove users quickly and simply
- Provision of a reception console or call centre solution, as required
- Fully-featured handsets
- Straightforward web-based, PC or smartphone interfaces
- Voice-enable Skype for Business with a simple add-on app which fully integrates iPECS into a Microsoft UC desktop
- Build a Call Centre within iPECS Cloud to help drive inbound and outbound capability
- Local redundancy